Wednesday, November 7, 2012

As Seen on Pinterest - by Improv Kitchen How to make Bacon the easy way

You my have seen this on Pinterest, how to make bacon the easy way.
The claim is you bake the bacon in an oven at 400 for 20 minutes turning over half way through, but don't preheat the oven. You should get crispy bacon with little mess and no grease splatter.
Well I tried it. And my results are... AMAZING! Not only was it easy but it was the best bacon. It wasn't burnt or done in the middle and not on the ends. My only complaint was I couldn't fit the whole package of bacon on my cookie sheet...I guess I need a bigger sheet to bake my bacon on. I did line my sheet with foil like the directions suggested and it made for easy clean up. Oh and I cooked sausage this way too and it was awesome!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment